Your cart is currently empty
Peace of Mind
E-WORKSHOP FOR MINDSET AND MENTAL HEALTH
In crisis? Please call Crisis Services Canada's 24/7 helpline or visit your local hospital.
1.833.465.4566 (1.866.277.3553 in Quebec) https://crisisservicescanada.ca
- Who are looking to gain a better understanding of how to manage their mental health.
- Who would like a stronger understanding of the connection between their mindset, body, and mental health.
- Who would like to develop a deeper understanding of mindset, mental health, and mental illness, including ways to reduce the stigma so that more people can gain support.
- Who would like to learn how to more effectively support a friend or family member who is struggling with their mental health.
Human Mindset and
An Introductory Course
Length: 20 - 45 minutes
- to connect with our core message on mental health, developed in collaboration with the Canadian Mental Health Association
- to complete your own mental health check list
- to understand the difference between mindset, state of mind, mental health and mental illness, and their impacts on your well-being
- to explore the consequences of stress, defensive mindsets, and coping mechanisms you may currently be using
- to explore your current mindset and how it may affect your mental health
- to understand unpleasant emotions and their role in creating a self-defeating mindset
- to increase your readiness and motivation to take our full, in depth e-course
Human Mindset and
Full In-Depth E-Course
Length: Six 20 - 30 minute modules
$99.95 $24.95 (75% OFF with coupon code: Peace)
- to learn how to normalize mental health, decrease the cultural stigma, and understand that this is an ongoing topic that everyone is working on
- to gain access and to better understand how to effectively manage your own mental health
- to better manage mindset hijacks and the escalation of defensive mechanisms
- to understand the consequences of stress on your mental health and overall well-being
- to make the connections between the mind and the body, and the role mindset plays in helping to manage one's mental health
- to explore new and leading methods to care for yourself and to introduce new self- and co-regulation techniques