Do you have an appetite for excellence?
Production Worker Day or Night shifts (Full time / Part Time - Seasonal) - Dynamic, challenging, talent driven and team-based work environment in a growing company.
Come work in Production at a growing company that offers a competitive wage with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
The Production staff will be responsible for daily tasks of the operations to effectively plan, organize, and direct the execution of production.
The Production duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Store goods and raw materials properly
2. Package and prepare goods to be shipped
3. Feed raw materials into production machinery, molding the chocolate and filling the molds, freezing
4. Evacuating the molds
6. Tempering chocolate
7. Monitor the production process
8. Maintain work areas and equipment
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
1. Experience in food production
2. Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
3. Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels
. Safety requirements on sites, protective clothing, safety glasses and headgear.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: $14.25 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Peace by Chocolate Factory is located at 746 Cloverville Road (Blue Building) in Antigonish, NS.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an expanding company, there is a chance for extended term positions. Peace By Chocolate is committed to equity in its policies and practices. We support diversity in our work environment and we ensure that applications for members of underrepresented groups are seriously considered. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of Peace By Chocolate are encouraged to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Madeeha Dala at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position title in the subject line of email. Thank you